Thursday 5 January 2012

Some quotes & thoughts after working with no-self.

I searched for God and found only myself.
I searched for myself and found only God.
~Rumi ♥

 Be crumbled. So wild flowers will come up where you are. You have been stony for too many years. Try something different. Surrender.
~ Rumi ♥

All talk is worthless
When compared to one whisper
of the Beloved.
~Rumi ♥

 I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways…..
At a distance you only see my light
Come closer and know that I am You
~Rumi ♥

If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
Zen

When you completely let go of looking for an answer ..is when you find it ..
When you completely let go of looking for a meaning .. is when you find it ..

There comes a time
when nothing is meaningful
except surrendering to Love.
Do It !
~ Rumi ♥

Let yourself be silently drawn
by the stronger pull
of what you truly love
~Rumi ♥

 Love is often a portal or doorway into the truest, deepest state. The whole human mechanism is just love incarnate, creativity incarnate. The ego can’t see this. It finds itself incapable of allowing that kind of love in. Only our true nature can allow it in without being overwhelmed by it.
~Adyashanti ♥

Now be silent.
Let the One who creates the words speak.
He made the door.
He made the lock.
He also made the key.
Rumi

 It seems the only thing blocking me from my own non-dual nature was the belief in God (not God) ..
Now I’m letting go of that belief I’m really finding Him .. everywhere and in everything ..
He was always hiding Himself by being everything .. I had to become nothing in order to find Him as me and everything ..
Up til now I never really included me in the everything so there was always me and God or The Absolute .. now I realise there is no separation .. except by names and labels .. If there is nothing but God .. how can I not be Him also ?
It’s true this time .. or very nearly .. same old trouble though .. as soon as I begin to express it .. I get dangerously near to identifying with a me encountering Him .. instead of just being ..
Avoid assigning meaning .. then the warmth pervades the heart and the humour of our stuckness in duality becomes apparent ..
Say bye bye to God in order to find Him ..
Let go of concepts in order to find meaning ..
Meaninglessness is not a nihilistic void .. it is a full and loving experience of life as it really is .. pregnant with meaning .. unassigned ..
You feel and live the imminent warm glowing loving presence which is life and consciousness of you and all else .. but by avoiding assigning meaning it just becomes more intense in its meaningfulness .. when everything is as meaningful as everything else .. where is the meaning ? It just is .. smiling right back at you .... It knows .. you know .. so why spoil it all by assigning meaning or asking questions ?

The answer is there staring right back at you in all its fullsome glory .. no words .. no concepts .. Empty of labels .. pregnant with meaning .. You become empty of analysis .. pregnant with understanding .. you may even give birth to understanding in others when they are really not others for you any more .. just reflections of all .. resonance happens .. It happens through you and through them and understanding occurs .. without words or concepts .. though they may be the vehicle or excuse for it to happen ..












1 comment:

  1. Hi

    How can I understand Rumi's poems? The meaning they transmit?

    Is there any way to help?

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete